Saturday, July 24, 2010

Off Track

Somewhere in the last 2 weeks, I've gotten off track, lost my focus. The consequences? Juniper and I have slid back into that rut. I lose my patience quickly, she yells at me and slams her door. To make matters worse, she's been getting in trouble at school. This makes our mornings difficult because she REALLY doesn't want to go to school. It's not fair. Everything I've worked for...I'm so mad at myself.

Next Saturday, Keaton & David are going to spend the night with Grammie. (Thanks, Teresa!) Juniper & I get a girl's night together. What will we do, you ask? I don't care. As long as it involves spending time with my sweet girl and eating chocolate. One of my next tasks is to make a special dinner for her and spend that time focusing on her. We are really looking forward to our time together.

I will try my best to make this week better than it's been. I'll pray for her more, laugh with her more and have more patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment