Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 12...Love Lets the Other Win


Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. Philippians 2:4


This task was to give into an area of disagreement. While this is hard to do with a child, I found just trying not to say "No" as much, did the trick. It was fairly easy to do.


Friday, the night before we left for the beach, Keaton went to bed early. After I finished packing, I let Juniper stay up with us in the living room to watch a new episode of iCarly and Victorious, 2 of her favorite shows. She popped popcorn for us and got drinks for David, herself and I. Then, she and I cuddled on the couch. It was awesome. I loved being able to spend time with her without Keaton. She seemed to really appreciate it.


I need to do more of this. She's a night owl and Keaton isn't. It's the perfect time to get in a little Juniper time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment