Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 11...Love Cherishes


This task was about meeting a need, choosing a gesture that says "I cherish you."

Today was such a great day, even though Juniper woke me up at 6:30am because of a nightmare. The boys slept in late, so Juniper and I took our time getting her ready for school. No fussing! We even had time to play a game before we went out to wait on the bus. No fussing! When we got to the bus stop, we were joking and having fun. Did I mention there was no fussing?

She got out an hour early today because it's Wednesday (won't miss that next year!). David and Keaton picked her up from school and he took them to visit his mom in Burlington. Juniper called me right before they were about to leave. She told me she missed me so much, that she wished they didn't have a long ride back because she wanted to be home NOW to see me.

For those of you who don't know, Grammie (David's mom), is one of Juniper's favorite people. She doesn't get to see Grammie much, so when she does, it's all about Grammie! For Juniper to call me before they even left Grammie's house, just to tell me she really missed me, was HUGE!!!

Then, when Juniper got home, she ran straight to me to give me a hug and kiss. Usually, it's one of the cats or the dog that gets the first greeting. Tonight, it was my turn to be first! My heart is soaring right now! I'm so excited I could burst!

No comments:

Post a Comment