Saturday, May 29, 2010

Random


I know that I am not doing this Love Dare on an everyday basis. At first, I started to feel guilty about this. Then I realized, just because I am not blogging every night, I am still changing the way I treat Juniper or handle certain situations, etc. There are changes being made. In me and in our relationship.

We spent a little one on one time today. I offered to play cards with her but she wanted to do Bible Trivia flash cards instead. Juniper's knowledge of the bible so far amazes me. I am learning things through her. Things I never knew. Jesus had a brother named James? The oldest person in the bible was Methuselah? I always thought that was just a saying and now I know he was a real person. Abraham was 100 when he had a son? How did that play out? Was he extra patient with his son because he waited so long or had he used up all his patience waiting for the Lord to give him the son He promised? (By the way, in looking up how old Methuselah actually was, I learned he was 969 years old AND he was Noah's grandfather. Can't wait to share this trivia with Junie!)

I am looking forward to tomorrow. Juniper and I are going with my mom, my sister and my niece to get pedicures in preparation for our annual beach trip. We have really been looking forward to this girl time. Makes me feel good that she is excited about spending this time with me. Of course, getting pampered in definitely a plus!

1 comment:

  1. Julie,This is absolutely beautiful. You have me in tears reading all of this. This is such an amazing idea & act of love towards Juniper. The Lord has really blessed you and will continue to guide you on this wonderful journey. ~Heather Bakogiannis

    ReplyDelete