Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 7...Love Believes the Best


[Love] believes all things, hopes all things. 1 Corinthians 13:7



Today's task was to write on two sheets of papers. One for positive things about Juniper and one for negative things. Then I'm supposed to put these papers away for another day, another task I guess. Then we're supposed to pick a positive attribute and thank her for having this characteristic.

Finding positive things to write was not difficult. The negative things were harder and fewer than the positive. The task itself was difficult. Later in the day, I had the opportunity to thank Juniper for some of her attributes. She was putting on a show, singing, dancing. I called her over when she was done and thanked her for being so talented, artistic and creative. I told her it really made my life more fun.

Though things haven't been perfect, I do feel we are getting closer. I don't know if she's noticed much of a difference in me or not. This has actually made me realize that I don't have fun with her. You know, like make jokes, be silly. I'm way too serious with her. It's definitely something I'm going to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment