Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 8...Love is Not Jealous


Love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire. Song of Solomon 8:6

Today's task was to determine to become Juniper's biggest fan. To help in this, I'm supposed to take the list of negative things and burn it.

I think I've always been one of her biggest fans, but I tried to be more enthusiastic towards her and things she's done. I didn't burn the negative list. I tore it up until teeny tiny pieces and threw it in the trash! It felt SO GOOD! My daughter is so amazing and it helped me see how much I tend to dwell on all the negative. My God, she must think I don't like her very much! Well, it's going to change. I just hope it's not too late to repair our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment