Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 4...Love is Thoughtful


How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Psalm 139:17

Today's dare was to contact her sometime during the day to ask how she is doing and if there was anything I could do for her. This was difficult since she is in school all day, but I tried my best to be as thoughful as possible with her.

It was a good day. She was up very early with a nightmare but it gave her PLENTY of time to get ready for school. We didn't have the fighting over that like we usually do. When she got home, we all kind of hung out and watched a new movie we got at Blockbuster, then the kids went out to play before dinner. Juniper helped me wrap Keaton's birthday presents while he got a bath. She took her shower after and tonight went off without a hitch. I'm hoping for more of the same tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment