Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 14...Love Takes Delight


Today's task was to neglect an activity I would normally do to spend some time with Juniper. Something she'd love to do. Just spend time together.


When I woke up this morning, everyone was still asleep, so I showered and Juniper woke up. So she and I went shopping for school supplies. It was so much fun! Just an hour and 1/2 chatting, picking out supplies, choosing a first day of school outfit, etc. I know it doesn't sound like something she'd like to do, but she is so excited about starting 2nd grade. I was so glad I spent that time with her instead of waking up and getting straight to housework.


This evening, I helped her straighten her room up (at her request) and we got to giggling about things. She actually wanted to spend time with me!!! I am just soaring right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment